Follicular unit extraction hair transplant is a type of surgery that done by taking hair you already have to plant an area that is thin or no hair. Hair transplant treatment has been done since the 1950s but methods have changed a lot in recent years.
Before we talk about the average cost of FUE hair transplant, there is a benefit to remind that the ultimate cost of an FUE procedure depends on;
- the amount of extracted and transplanted hair
- the number of surgeons that have the FUE knowledge and available to do this procedure
- how often the surgeon has done this procedure
- how experienced the surgeon is to perform FUE procedure
Also, patients need to know that most health insurance plans do not cover cosmetic procedures.
Let’s talk about the costs of follicular unit extraction – FUE hair transplant. While most aesthetic centers calculate the cost of the FUE procedure, they determine the price according to the amount of taken hair graft. They can say like ‘$3 per graft’.
Also, the cost of FUE may differ from country to country. For example,
- in the United Kingdom, you can find $6.50 to $8 per graft,
- in India, $1.27 to $1.40 per graft
- in Belgium $4.44 to $6.10 per graft
- in Turkey $2.77 per graft
- in Cyprus $2.99 per graft
- in Australia $6.05 to $6.81 per graft
- in the USA $8 per graft
All in all, you can find different prices around the world and you can choose which one is for you. Usually, total costs could be $4000 to $15000 per session and a multiple session procedure may cost up to $50.000. If you want to learn more information fill in the form and wait for us to contact you.